Dr. Allison Green joined Mt. Airy Pediatric Dental Associates in 2009 following being a mentee of Dr. Dave’s while in Dental School. Dr. Green is a board-certified pediatric dentist who practices pediatric dentistry in the office and treats our patients needing specialized dental care under general anesthesia in an operating room at a local hospital.
Dr. Green’s goals are to help children obtain optimal oral and overall health while at the same time providing them with a fun and pleasant dental experience that will allow them to continue to look forward to their dental visits for years to come.
When not at the office, Dr. Allison can be found cheering on her 3 daughters either on the soccer field, basketball court, or in the pool! Dr. Allison lives in Ellicott City with her husband, Tom, daughters, Molly, Brooke, and Erin, and their spoiled Golden Retriever, Finley.
- University of North Carolina at Asheville (B.A.)
- University of Maryland, School of Dentistry (D.D.S)
- Children’s National Medical Center (certificate of Pediatric Dentistry)
- The George Washington University Medical Center (Resident in Pediatric Dentistry)
Professional Certifications and Affiliations:
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- College of Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Carroll County Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Chief Resident, Children’s National Medical Center
- Pediatric Dentistry Award, Maryland Academy of Pediatric Dentistry; senior dental student with the best performance in Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Institute